- How far along: 24 weeks
- Weight gain: I haven't been on a scale in a while- I would guess +10 lbs
- Maternity clothes: Yep, cute new ones too!
- Sleep: Back to not sleeping well :(
- Stretch marks: No
- Best moment of this week: Christmas!!!
- Food cravings: Cookies- I really love Snicker doodle
- Movement: Several time per day now. We can see little kicks too!
- Labor sings: No
- What I miss most: Being tan. Aaron & I used to be the same color! Haha!
- What I'm looking forward to: Seeing Brock Christian next week. I have another ultrasound on Thursday b/c he was being stubborn at the anatomy scan and they weren't able to get the pictures of his little face that they needed.
- Milestones: Happy V-Day to me! Viability Day that is. Brock is now big enough to survive in the real world. Obviously we want to keep him cooking for as long a possible but it's a great feeling to know our chances are good if something horrible should happen.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
- How far along?: 23 weeks
- Total weight gain: +9 pounds
- Sleep: What's that?
- Stretch marks: No
- Movement: Yes!
- Best moment this week: Seeing Brock kick. It truly is an amazing experience.
- Food cravings: Tomato Basil Soup
- What I miss most: Being able to drink during the holidays. It seems like Christmas & New Years plans revolve around drinking :(
- Milestones: Seeing the baby move is pretty big!
Friday, December 11, 2009
- How far along?: 22 weeks
- Weight gain: +8 pounds
- Maternity clothes: Yes
- Sleep: I'm officialy uncomfortable. I can't sleep on my tummy anymore. When I sleep on my side my boobs touch & that's really weird and my arm falls asleep. Not to mention my baby is nocturnal! I swear he sleeps all day and kicks up a storm right when I want to go to sleep!
- Stretch marks: No
- Movement: YES!!!
- Best moment of this week: Hearing Brock's heartbeat- it never gets old
- Food cravings: Mexican and ice cream
- Belly button in or out: In
- What I miss most: Being able to zip my pants or pants that actually have zippers!
- What I'm looking forward to: Christmas!!!
- Weekly wisdom: Patience... enough said
- Milestones: Baby's face is fully formed. Maybe we will go get a 3D ultra sound soon!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
- How far along?: 21 weeks
- Weight gain: I have a doctor's appointment Monday and will get the official weigh in. But I weighed myself at Publix and have apparently gained 8 pounds! At least it's all belly and boobs so far!
- Maternity clothes: Yes, I love my maternity jeans! Aaron wishes they made them for men. He gets so jealous that after a big meal my pants grow with my belly and he has to unbutton his pants.
- Sleep: I am sleeping like a baby. Well, the babies that actually sleep!
- Stretch marks: No!
- Best moment of this week: Well it was last week but finding out that we're having a little boy!
- Movement: I'm still not feeling him. I'm really starting to get frustrated with this. I'm going to ask my doctor on Monday if I have an anterior placenta. That would explain things!
- Food cravings: I've been craving burgers this week. I can't get enough meat!
- Belly button in or out: In but it's getting shallow. It is way too early for it to pop.
- What I miss most: Nothing. I love being pregnant right now!
- What I'm looking forward to: Starting on his nursery.
- Weekly Wisdom: Friends are awesome! Keep them close and make sure they know how thankful you are of them.
- Milestones: Finding out the sex & being half way done
I'm really not sure how a banana is bigger than a cantaloupe but I'm guessing they are going by length..
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Brooke finally moved back home and while we learned a lot about our selves and each other during her time with us Aaron and I are both very glad to see her go. We have our house back and it's so nice!
We are getting close to closing on the house. Please keep your fingers crossed that everything goes through in the next week or so. We really need to be in before Christmas and I'm dying to start the baby's nursery and put up my Christmas tree.
We're making progress on a name. We're not ready to run out and get things embroidered but we have been playing with the idea of Brock Christian for a couple of weeks now and we both still like it. I think it's a strong name and a great compromise to having a Jr.
Nursery decor is a battle right now. Aaron wants a typical sports themed room and I'm not having' it! I will only have the next 2 to 3 years max to have a say in how his room will be decorated and till I will be up to my eyeballs in balls, bats, gloves, ect. I want a cute nursery maybe jungle animals or sail boats. It's not like I'm trying to put pink stuff in there but I'm not ready for full blown sports stuff yet.
Well 20 weeks down to 20 go!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Just Mommies: Girl
Parents.com: It's a toss up
Heart Beat: Girl
Mommies Intuition: From day 1 I've thought girl
Friends & Family: Seems like everyone is hoping for a boy
What do you think?
Friday, November 13, 2009
- How far along?: 18 weeks
- Total weight gain: Up one pound from last week so I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight
- Maternity clothes: Just the Bella Band. I need to go shopping this weekend...
- Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well
- Best moment of this week: This is not baby related, but we finally got our wedding video last night. I was amazing to sit and watch it and remember how awesome that day was. When it was over we just looked at each other and realized how awesome it will be to be able to watch it with our little one in a few years.
- Movement: I'm not sure if it's the baby moving or not, but something is going on in there. It's like my stomach gets really tight in one area and I feel pressure. It doesn't hurt but it's not comfortable. I don't know...
- Food cravings: I've been really good this week. I haven't eaten anything crazy.
- Belly Button in or out: In
- What I miss most: I am really enjoying being pregnant right now. I wouldn't change a thing. Although and tuna sandwich sounds awesome!
- What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if Baby Campbell is a girl or a boy! 6 days and counting!!!
- Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothin'
- Milestones: Feeling baby Campbell move, well potentially feeling movement.
Baby Campbell has become amazingly mobile passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. Baby C is finally big enough to feel those movements.
Friday, November 6, 2009
- How far along?: 17 weeks
- Total weight gain: I have gained 4 pounds since my last doctors appointment which has me down 1 pound from my pre-pregnancy weight. I don't know how I haven't gained more because I can't button my pants anymore. Which brings me to....
- Maternity clothes: I'm still not in maternity clothes just yet but I am rocking a Bella Band thanks to my awesome hubby & our good friend Abby. I had a minor melt down earlier this week when I got dressed for work and realized I couldn't button my pants. Aaron took me to lunch that day and had gone to Babies R Us before he picked me up & got me a Bella Band. That's love! The next day he came home from work with more goodies! Our friend gave me one of her Bella Bands and some Cocoa Butter. God love her!!!
- Sleep: I've been sleeping like a baby
- Best moment of this week: Aaron surprising me and being the best husband ever
- Movement: I still haven't felt the baby but my doctor told me I should be feeling "her" soon
- Food cravings: I still love me some pickles
- Belly button in or out: In
- What I miss most: I could really use a margarita on the rocks w/ salt.
- What I'm looking forward to: Seeing the baby again
- Weekly wisdom: Ha! What's wisdom? I can't even remember to put shoes on before I leave the house!
- Milestones: I can't fit in my regular pants anymore!!!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
- How far along?: 16 weeks
- Total weight gain: I'm up 2 pounds since my last doctors appointment- so I'm still down 3 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight
- Maternity clothes: Nope, I'm still in regular clothes. No bella band no nothing. Lord please give me a bump soon!
- Sleep: We have made a palate on the living room floor and slept there for the past 3 nights. Oh how glorious those nights have been!
- Best moment of the week: Sleeping well and eating better
- Movement: I still haven't felt anything. But apparently the baby can hiccup now?!
- Gender: I'm still thinking girl
- Food cravings: Considering I have eaten an entire jar of pickles in one sitting more than once this week.... I'm going to have to say pickles
- Labor signs: No
- Belly button in or out?: In
- What I miss most: Motivation and energy. Pregnancy has made me the laziest person on the planet. My house is a disaster & I don't feel like doing anything about it
- What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if it's a boy or girl
- Weekly wisdom: Learn to to people's advise with a grain of salt NOW. Everyone has an opinion about everything and you may not care how big they were when they were pregnant with their 1st, 2nd , 10th kid but they are still going to tell you and they are still going to tell you that you must not be eating enough and then they are going to tell you what you should do because after all everyone is an expert. So go ahead & learn to smile and nod. Then take what you want and pretend the rest never happened.
- Milestones: The baby can hear me now!
Friday, October 23, 2009
- How far along?: 15 weeks
- Total weight gain: I'm sure I've put on a few pounds... I still need to go get a scale
- Maternity clothes: Not yet
- Sleep: I've slept like a baby this week!!!
- Best moment of the week: We put in an offer on another house, I'm absolutely in love with it. We are just waiting to see what happens!
- Movement: No
- Gender: 26 days and counting!!!
- Food cravings: Anything salty
- Labor signs: No
- Bell button in or out: In
- What I miss most: I still really wish I could tan. I need to find someone who does the airbrush tanning...
- What I'm looking forward to: Lets see, finding out the sex, getting a house, decorating a nursery, feeling the baby move, shall I go on?
- Weekly wisdom: I really can't think of anything this week...
- Milestones: Baby Campbell is the size of an orange. Wow, that seems so big!
Monday, October 19, 2009
- How far along?: 14 week
- Total weight gain: I have not weighed myself since my last doctors appointment. I really need to go buy a scale.
- Maternity clothes?: Not yet, I'm still fitting in my regular clothes but they are getting tighter and more uncomfortable by the day. I'm just not ready for elastic waistbands yet.
- Sleep: Meh, I've had better
- Best Moment of this week: Not baby related but, looking at houses
- Movement: I thought I felt the baby this week but it could have just been a big growth day for the uterus. The best way I can describe it is like pop rocks. You know the candy that pops in your mouth and tingles...
- Gender: 4 more weeks
- Food cravings: Grilled cheese
- Labor signs: No
- Belly button in or out?: In
- What I miss: I'm back to missing drinking. It's just not the same to watch football and not have a beer
- What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex
- Weekly wisdom: Make sure your husband knows how much you appreciate everything he does for you. You may be crazy hormonal and get mad for no reason but who would you have to yell at if it were not for him? I could not get through any of this with out you Aaron. Thank you for being so supportive and understanding. I love you buddy!
- Milestones: Started looking into childcare this week
What baby Campbell is up to:
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidney, and spleen continue to develop. Languo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Friday, October 2, 2009
On another note, I'm 12 weeks today! I cant believe I'm one week away from 2nd tri! The time has just flown by. I'm starting to have more energy, feeling less nauseous, and can definitely see a change in my body. Next Wednesday I have another ultrasound. Were supposed to hear the heart beat and hopefully the baby looks less like a blob and more like a baby! I'll have Aaron take a belly pic. tonight and will update this weekend.
Friday, September 25, 2009
How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain: 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Sleep: I haven't been sleeping well between the extremely vivid dreams and having to pee 2-3 times a night
Best moment this week? Our friend Abby had her little boy this morning. He's 4 lbs. 10 oz. and still has no name! I cant wait to meet him.
Gender: We both feel like it's a girl but we will find out soon!
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Staying up past 9PM
What I'm looking forward to: Moving to the 2nd trimester and seeing the baby again
Weekly wisdom: Eat & sleep a lot. Being tired and sick is horrible
Friday, September 11, 2009
In other news: The house hunt continues. I found a house in Summerport that I love, I just need to get Aaron on board! We, or I guess I, got into another wreck this past weekend. It was the most scary experience of my life. We hydroplaned and spun out on the highway. I hit the cement median head on and spun a few more times until we finally came to a stop. We were both okay, just worried about the baby. To make things worse, I forgot to turn in the proof of payment from my last ticket, and apparently my license was suspended. So I got 2 tickets for calling the wreck that no one else was involved in! I'm looking forward to the weekend and the start of football season! Go Cowboys!!!
Out little baby is now the size of a green olive!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Total weight gain: None yet
How big is baby?: .51 inches
Maternity clothes?: Not yet
Stretch marks?: No, lets hope it stays that way
Sleep?: Can't get enough
Best moment this week?: Seeing the baby
Movement?: Not yet
Food cravings?: Cupcakes with no frosting
Labor signs?: No
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: Booze
What I'm looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat
Milestone: 1st ultrasound
I found this on Thebump.com & it updates you weekly on what your baby is doing & how it's growing.Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Friday, August 14, 2009
I met Dr. Peppy and really liked him. I was somewhat nervous because I have never been to a male OBGYN but he didn’t creep me out. In fact, he was really nice and laid back, I guess we will see how it goes when he “goes down on me”! He made me laugh when he referred to being pregnant as a condition and then proceeded to go over all of the things I can & can’t do anymore, it seemed like the list was never ending.
I’m not really sure when I had my last period so he used my last known period which was in June and when my July period should have been and came up with a couple of estimated due dates (EDD). If I conceived after my June period my EDD is 3/20/10 which will be our 1st wedding anniversary, and if I conceived after my July period my EDD is 4/20/10 which is Aaron’s birthday. Obviously, these dates are not 100% accurate but it gives us an idea.
I go back on 8/26 for our 1st ultrasound to confirm a delivery date and to hear the baby’s heartbeat. Aaron and I are beyond excited and we are praying for a healthy baby and a smooth pregnancy.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Friday, August 7, 2009
On a different note, Brooke got a job today at the golf course & she starts tomorrow! I'm glad things are working out for her and she seems to be enjoying herself so far.
I will try to remember to take pictures this weekend! I hope everyone has a fun & safe weekend!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
My sister is moving in with us a week from today. I'm pretty excited about it but a little nervous at the same time. I haven't lived with anyone other than my awesome hubby in 4 years! I guess we will see how it goes!