Wow, 21 weeks! Before you know it our little man will be here. I can't believe how fast time is going by. Christmas is on it's way and we still don't know if we will be in the new house by then or not. Please people approve the short sale already! Well in honor of the Holiday Season here is our little man in a Santa hat! I couldn't resist!
- How far along?: 21 weeks
- Weight gain: I have a doctor's appointment Monday and will get the official weigh in. But I weighed myself at Publix and have apparently gained 8 pounds! At least it's all belly and boobs so far!
- Maternity clothes: Yes, I love my maternity jeans! Aaron wishes they made them for men. He gets so jealous that after a big meal my pants grow with my belly and he has to unbutton his pants.
- Sleep: I am sleeping like a baby. Well, the babies that actually sleep!
- Stretch marks: No!
- Best moment of this week: Well it was last week but finding out that we're having a little boy!
- Movement: I'm still not feeling him. I'm really starting to get frustrated with this. I'm going to ask my doctor on Monday if I have an anterior placenta. That would explain things!
- Food cravings: I've been craving burgers this week. I can't get enough meat!
- Belly button in or out: In but it's getting shallow. It is way too early for it to pop.
- What I miss most: Nothing. I love being pregnant right now!
- What I'm looking forward to: Starting on his nursery.
- Weekly Wisdom: Friends are awesome! Keep them close and make sure they know how thankful you are of them.
- Milestones: Finding out the sex & being half way done
I'm really not sure how a banana is bigger than a cantaloupe but I'm guessing they are going by length..