Our friend Abby takes FANTASTIC pictures but this was just an epic fail on Brock's part. Way to go buddy! Even with a massive melt down Abby was able to get some cute photos of Brock. Maybe we can take this as a practice round and we can try again closer to his actual Birthday. Who knows.... He just may be the only kid out there who hates balloons and cake?!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
This is Brock's last month as a Floridian. He will turn 11 months in Minnesota and celebrate his 1st Birthday up north! He has grown so much over the past few months and is looking less like a baby and more like a little boy every day. He is growing up WAY too fast! Here is what Brock has been up to this month...
- Walks using a push toy
- Drinks from a sippy cup (this is a new development and may be a fluke but we are on day 2 of no bottles!!!)
- Wears size 12 month clothes
- Wears size 4 shoes
- Has learned to throw things. Even things that aren't supposed to be thrown
- That big personality of his is starting to get him in trouble. Hopefully it's a phase due to all of the change going on in our life right now but Brock is pulling hair and screaming when he does not get his way. How do you disipline a 10 month old?
- Off purees and eating only table food (3 meals & a snack per day)
- Loves to play outside. Especially soccer with Daddy!
- Loves bath time. I can't wait to take him to the lake this summer. The beach was too much for him last year but he is old enough to enjoy the water now... So excited!!!
- Has had 4 ear infections. Poor kid :(
- Can clap
- Can wave bye bye
- When you say "How big is Brock"? he will put his hands over his head and laugh when you say "Sooooo big"!
I'm so excited for what the next few months will bring. I will soon have a one year old on my hands! Eeeeek!!