- How far along?: 29 weeks
- Weight gain: +19 lbs
- Maternity clothes: Yes
- Sleep: I finally realized that if I put a pillow between my legs it takes some of the pressure off of back and I've been tucking extra blankets under my belly to help hold it up so I have been sleeping better. Poor Aaron is freezing though because I'm taking up so much extra blanket. Oh well, he'll get over it!
- Best moment of this week: Getting good new on the house. I'm keeping every crossible crossed until this whole deal is finalized!
- Labor signs: No, but I have finally figured out what a Braxton Hick feels like!
- What I'm looking forward to: I'm going back to Dallas tonight for my 1st baby shower! I'm so excited to get to see family and friends and of coarse to get a bunch of baby goodies!
- Milestones: Well, my feet are officially swollen! Haha! That counts, right?
I don't have any new pictures right now but I will have lots to post when I get back! Have a great weekend!