Friday, December 11, 2009

22 Weeks

  • How far along?: 22 weeks
  • Weight gain: +8 pounds
  • Maternity clothes: Yes
  • Sleep: I'm officialy uncomfortable. I can't sleep on my tummy anymore. When I sleep on my side my boobs touch & that's really weird and my arm falls asleep. Not to mention my baby is nocturnal! I swear he sleeps all day and kicks up a storm right when I want to go to sleep!
  • Stretch marks: No
  • Movement: YES!!!
  • Best moment of this week: Hearing Brock's heartbeat- it never gets old
  • Food cravings: Mexican and ice cream
  • Belly button in or out: In
  • What I miss most: Being able to zip my pants or pants that actually have zippers!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Christmas!!!
  • Weekly wisdom: Patience... enough said
  • Milestones: Baby's face is fully formed. Maybe we will go get a 3D ultra sound soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment