Monday, October 19, 2009

14 Weeks

Well I'm actually 14 weeks and 3 days now, but who's counting! Not much has happened since last week. We started house hunting and while it's fun to go look at houses and imagine yourself living there, raising your child there, and decorating a nursery there, it really sucks to find out that some other lucky, probably not as awesome family bought it before you could! I am way too hormonal for this. I got so disappointed and it's not like we have been looking for forever. I guess it was not meant to be. I'm sure there will be something more perfect for us, we just have to keep looking. I have started the count down to finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl! I just can't wait to know if the little one is going to be a soccer player or ballerina.
  • How far along?: 14 week
  • Total weight gain: I have not weighed myself since my last doctors appointment. I really need to go buy a scale.
  • Maternity clothes?: Not yet, I'm still fitting in my regular clothes but they are getting tighter and more uncomfortable by the day. I'm just not ready for elastic waistbands yet.
  • Sleep: Meh, I've had better
  • Best Moment of this week: Not baby related but, looking at houses
  • Movement: I thought I felt the baby this week but it could have just been a big growth day for the uterus. The best way I can describe it is like pop rocks. You know the candy that pops in your mouth and tingles...
  • Gender: 4 more weeks
  • Food cravings: Grilled cheese
  • Labor signs: No
  • Belly button in or out?: In
  • What I miss: I'm back to missing drinking. It's just not the same to watch football and not have a beer
  • What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex
  • Weekly wisdom: Make sure your husband knows how much you appreciate everything he does for you. You may be crazy hormonal and get mad for no reason but who would you have to yell at if it were not for him? I could not get through any of this with out you Aaron. Thank you for being so supportive and understanding. I love you buddy!
  • Milestones: Started looking into childcare this week

What baby Campbell is up to:

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidney, and spleen continue to develop. Languo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment