- How far along?: 14 week
- Total weight gain: I have not weighed myself since my last doctors appointment. I really need to go buy a scale.
- Maternity clothes?: Not yet, I'm still fitting in my regular clothes but they are getting tighter and more uncomfortable by the day. I'm just not ready for elastic waistbands yet.
- Sleep: Meh, I've had better
- Best Moment of this week: Not baby related but, looking at houses
- Movement: I thought I felt the baby this week but it could have just been a big growth day for the uterus. The best way I can describe it is like pop rocks. You know the candy that pops in your mouth and tingles...
- Gender: 4 more weeks
- Food cravings: Grilled cheese
- Labor signs: No
- Belly button in or out?: In
- What I miss: I'm back to missing drinking. It's just not the same to watch football and not have a beer
- What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex
- Weekly wisdom: Make sure your husband knows how much you appreciate everything he does for you. You may be crazy hormonal and get mad for no reason but who would you have to yell at if it were not for him? I could not get through any of this with out you Aaron. Thank you for being so supportive and understanding. I love you buddy!
- Milestones: Started looking into childcare this week
What baby Campbell is up to:
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidney, and spleen continue to develop. Languo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body.