Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We got to see Baby Campbell again!!!

We had another doctors appointment today and an ultra sound to do an NT Scan which is the 1st part of a series of tests that assess the probability of your baby having Downs Syndrome. Everything looked great but the baby was being stubborn. It took a while for her to get the measurements she needed. Of course this didn't bother me, I got to ohh and aww over my baby for that much longer! We got to see some great profile pics. and the baby's little nose and lips were so cute. We saw the tiny little feet and hands and the baby was moving around a bit. Such an awesome feeling!
After the ultra sound we met with our doctor and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was by far the most amazing experience of my life. I still can't believe we're having a baby! It's so much more real now that it doesn't look like a blob. I did get in a little trouble with my doctor. I have apparently lost 5 pounds. I have no idea how this could have happened. I feel bigger, my clothes are tighter, and I know my boobs have grown. Where did the weight go? He wasn't too worried about it and he just told me to make sure I gain a couple of pounds before he sees me again. I go back in 6 weeks to find out if it's a boy or a girl! I have no idea how I'm going pass the time!
Profile picture of baby Campbell. If you look close enough you can see the little nose, lips and chin.
Such a little lady with her legs crossed. A girl can dream, right!

Just loungin' in Mommy's tummy.
Baby Campbell's cute little face!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! i can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy, but from the sound of it you are pretty sure it's a girl!!!

    eat some skittles and some creamsicles and you should put on weight in no time!!!

    ReplyDelete