Monday, October 12, 2009

13 Weeks

How far along?: 13 weeks
Total weight gain: I've lost 5 pounds
Sleep: It's getting easier to sleep through the night
Best moment of this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat. It was by far the best moment of my life
Gender: We find out in 6 weeks!!!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: Tanning. I'm so pasty :(
What I am looking forward to: Looking pregnant. I don't think people believe me.
Weekly wisdom: If you're sick, call in. Your boss will understand. Staying in bed until 2 to avoid passing out and throwing up all day is SO worth it!
Milestones: I'm in the 2nd tri!!!

What baby Campbell is up to:
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords, and is reaching normal proportions, with a head only one third the size of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment