Friday, October 23, 2009

15 Weeks


I can't believe I'm 15 weeks pregnant. Only 175 days to go. Everything has been going well, just taking it one day at a time. The house hunting process is definitely not for hormonal pregnant women. I'm beyond excited one second and ready to kill someone the next. I just really hope we get this house. I have already pictured our stuff in there, our baby's nursery, the little one eating and playing there... I HAVE TO HAVE THIS HOUSE! Anyway, the baby is doing well going more and more each day. We are so excited & I just can't wait to meet the little one!
  • How far along?: 15 weeks
  • Total weight gain: I'm sure I've put on a few pounds... I still need to go get a scale
  • Maternity clothes: Not yet
  • Sleep: I've slept like a baby this week!!!
  • Best moment of the week: We put in an offer on another house, I'm absolutely in love with it. We are just waiting to see what happens!
  • Movement: No
  • Gender: 26 days and counting!!!
  • Food cravings: Anything salty
  • Labor signs: No
  • Bell button in or out: In
  • What I miss most: I still really wish I could tan. I need to find someone who does the airbrush tanning...
  • What I'm looking forward to: Lets see, finding out the sex, getting a house, decorating a nursery, feeling the baby move, shall I go on?
  • Weekly wisdom: I really can't think of anything this week...
  • Milestones: Baby Campbell is the size of an orange. Wow, that seems so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment