Friday, November 13, 2009

18 Weeks



  • How far along?: 18 weeks
  • Total weight gain: Up one pound from last week so I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight
  • Maternity clothes: Just the Bella Band. I need to go shopping this weekend...
  • Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well
  • Best moment of this week: This is not baby related, but we finally got our wedding video last night. I was amazing to sit and watch it and remember how awesome that day was. When it was over we just looked at each other and realized how awesome it will be to be able to watch it with our little one in a few years.
  • Movement: I'm not sure if it's the baby moving or not, but something is going on in there. It's like my stomach gets really tight in one area and I feel pressure. It doesn't hurt but it's not comfortable. I don't know...
  • Food cravings: I've been really good this week. I haven't eaten anything crazy.
  • Belly Button in or out: In
  • What I miss most: I am really enjoying being pregnant right now. I wouldn't change a thing. Although and tuna sandwich sounds awesome!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if Baby Campbell is a girl or a boy! 6 days and counting!!!
  • Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothin'
  • Milestones: Feeling baby Campbell move, well potentially feeling movement.



Baby Campbell has become amazingly mobile passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. Baby C is finally big enough to feel those movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment