Friday, November 6, 2009

17 Weeks

Well, I'm 17 weeks today... almost 1/2 way done! I had a doctors appointment this morning and everything was good. I heard the heartbeat again and as always, it was unbelievable. I also got the H1N1 shot so Kevin... get off me! Just kidding, you know I love you! 13 days till the anatomy ultra sound! I really can't wait to find out.
  • How far along?: 17 weeks
  • Total weight gain: I have gained 4 pounds since my last doctors appointment which has me down 1 pound from my pre-pregnancy weight. I don't know how I haven't gained more because I can't button my pants anymore. Which brings me to....
  • Maternity clothes: I'm still not in maternity clothes just yet but I am rocking a Bella Band thanks to my awesome hubby & our good friend Abby. I had a minor melt down earlier this week when I got dressed for work and realized I couldn't button my pants. Aaron took me to lunch that day and had gone to Babies R Us before he picked me up & got me a Bella Band. That's love! The next day he came home from work with more goodies! Our friend gave me one of her Bella Bands and some Cocoa Butter. God love her!!!
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping like a baby
  • Best moment of this week: Aaron surprising me and being the best husband ever
  • Movement: I still haven't felt the baby but my doctor told me I should be feeling "her" soon
  • Food cravings: I still love me some pickles
  • Belly button in or out: In
  • What I miss most: I could really use a margarita on the rocks w/ salt.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Seeing the baby again
  • Weekly wisdom: Ha! What's wisdom? I can't even remember to put shoes on before I leave the house!
  • Milestones: I can't fit in my regular pants anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment