Monday, March 22, 2010

36 Weeks





We started our weekly appointments Friday and had a growth ultra sound. We didn't really get any good pictures because he's so big he's all squished up in there, but I'll post the ones we got... He is very healthy and measuring right on track. He weighs 5 lbs 10 ozs right now and they said he should gain 1/2 lb every week until he's born so we're looking at a 7 pounder! I haven't made any progress yet, which the doctors says is good but doesn't really matter because things can change pretty much instantly. As of this coming Friday Brock will be considered full term and they won't do anything to stall labor if I should go early. We finished the little guys nursery this weekend & we are just super excited to meet him! I can't believe how fast this has gone by! I will be a Mommy in less than a month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment