Friday, March 5, 2010

34 Weeks


  • How far along: 34 weeks
  • Weight gain: 30 lbs- Time to cut back on the cookies
  • Maternity clothes: Can't live with out them
  • Belly Button In or Out: What belly button?!
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping really well this week & waking up felling refreshed. I hear this is a sign that the end is near!!!
  • Stretch Marks: Still holding strong!
  • Food Cravings: Cookies are my weakness
  • Movement: Tons! He's so active right now & moving like crazy.
  • Labor Signs: None
  • What I'm looking forward to: I have my last shower tonight. I'm really excited about it. It's a co-ed shower with Aaron's co-workers & it should be a lot of fun. We're also going to set up our nursery this weekend. I've been putting it off & trying to wait to hear something on the house but I can't take it anymore. I'm kind of hoping that this will trigger Murphy's Law & that as soon as we set up Brock's nursery we will get the short sale approval. We shall see!
  • What I miss most: I'm really over being pregnant. I just want to be back to my normal, non-hormonal self. I can't wait to get rid of my pasty skin, Miss. Piggy feet, sausage toes, and most of all I can't wait to meet Brock. We can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel & we are so close to being a family of 3 I can taste it!
  • Milestones: The count down has started. Only about 43 days till we meet our Brock-Star! We're so close!!!

Brock is now about the size of a honeydew. Crazy right!


No comments:

Post a Comment