Friday, December 3, 2010

Great Christmas Cards. Great Price.

Tis’ the season! Christmas is one of my favorite holidays and now that we have Brock around I’m even more into it than I was in the past. What could be more fun than buying toys for your little one, taking pictures with Santa and spending time with family?

This year we are going to use Shutterfly for Christmas cards. Shutterfly has the cutest designs I have found, & they don’t break the bank! The website is super easy to use and I have heard great things about the quality so now to the hard part. Which one to choose? I love them all so this might be just as hard as trying to find a Christmas outfit for a little boy under 12 months! Want to help me pick?







I would have chosen Shutterfly for my Christmas cards this year anyway, but I'm sure you figured out by now that the 50 free Christmas Cards may have helped me in that direction again just a bit ;) Who can blame me? I'm sure some of you bloggers would love to receive some free Holiday cards too, so you can register to get your free cards right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment