Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving

The Holiday Season has us busier than usual now that we have a baby and one on the way! We went to Minnesota to spend Thanksgiving with Aaron's Dad and that side of the family. Oh my gosh, was it cold! It got down to 5 degrees one day! Yes, 5! Brock got to see some reindeer, Santa and his 1st snow. He didn't seem to mind the cold at all. We had lots of family time and it was great for the Grandparents to see Brock for the 1st time since he was 2 weeks old! We let Brock try a little bit of everything from Thanksgiving dinner and I think all of the flavor and different textures had him a bit confused. He HATED, I mean HATED mashed potatoes! He was gaging and spitting them out. I couldn't help but laugh. He loved the turkey and cranberry sauce and then decided he would just stick to Cheerios's. That's my boy! :)

Here are some pictures from our adventure up north!






No comments:

Post a Comment