Tuesday, November 16, 2010

#2 is 13 weeks

How far along?: 13 weeks
Total weight gain: I've lost 5 pounds but I will attribute that to the nasty stomach flu that we passed around to each other last week
Sleep: Being 13 weeks pregnant while having a 7 month old is exhausting. I thought I was sleep deprived last time around. Ha!
Best moment of this week: Heard the heart beat and got to see the one again. It actually looked somewhat like a baby this time! :)
Gender: We find out in 1 month to the day!!!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: Tanning. I'm so pasty. I will be doing airbrush tanning this time around. I just have to find a place!
What I am looking forward to: Knowing the gender. I don’t know how much longer I can hold out without getting my hope too high for a girl.
Weekly wisdom: Sleep when you can. I have been taking advantage of being able to be completely alone on my lunch break. I’ve been napping in my car. Shhh. Don’t tell!
Milestones: I'm in the 2nd tri!!!

What baby Campbell is up to:
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords, and is reaching normal proportions, with a head only one third the size of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment