Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fun in the sun!

We had a great weekend. I love Saturday & Sunday mornings! It's the 2 best days of the week because I get to be with my family all day. I usually get up with Brock on Saturdays and Aaron gets up with him on Sundays. It's nice to get to sleep in one day and the other day it's so worth getting up early because we each get one on one time with the little man. Brock really loves his play mat now. He's so content with a soft place to roll around and a mirror to look in. He was looking at himself in the mirror that hangs on the gym and he was just talking and laughing having the best time ever! Look at that smile!!!






After Brock's nap we went to our friends house to swim and hang out for a little bit. We have a water baby. He loves the pool almost as much as he loves the bath. He just posted up in his little floaty and watched Brody jump in pool over and over again. I'm so not ready for Brock to be doing that. He scared the crap out of me!







Hangin' with Daddy...


1 comment:

  1. I love that pool floaty. I think Harper will need to get one for the last month of summer.

    ReplyDelete