Well first of all we started Lamaze class last week. We were so excited and thought it was going to be all cute like in the movies but I guess nothing can prepare you for a 1980's VHS on child birth. You can show me all the charts in the world with cute little circles that show dilation and even the huge 10cm circle doesn't seem so bad, but when you see a very vocal woman moaning and groaning looking completely miserable, followed by a fully dilated vagina, followed by a baby being pulled from that mangled mess that used to be lady parts.... well there is just no coming back from that. Aaron and I sat there watching this movie terrified and disgusted at the same time. What the hell did I get myself into?! I can't do that! Who does that?! OMG this baby is in there and it has to come out somehow! God help me! Oh by the way... I call BS on every woman that says it goes back to normal. It's like a secret society of women who have given birth that swear to not tell anyone that their parts will never look the same again. How is it possible that something can stretch soooo much and just go back to the way it was before pushing a human being through it! So to all of you who say it does go back to normal... I'm calling BS & I'll believe it when I see it.
Moving on... We have till today at 5:00 to get the short sale approval or we will have to start the loan process with our bank all over again. This whole process has been the biggest pain in the ass and the most stressful thing I have ever gone through. I HATE being at the mercy of people who have no concept of time! Seriously 4 months later.... we are sill waiting. This is ridiculous! So please say a little prayer that we get the approval today and are able to actually move before we have Brock.
Aaron started piano lessons. I got them for him for his birthday last year & he finally set up the classes. It's something that he has always wanted to learn how to do but would never do for himself. He had his 2nd lesson yesterday and he loves it. I'm so glad he has a new hobby and something that he truly enjoys doing. I love that he thinks I can't hear him practicing when I'm in the shower... but I can & I love listening to him! Oh & I can't upload any of my pictures b/c Aaron tried stealing sheet music and our computer crashed!
Okay, baby updates... I had my bi-weekly appointment yesterday and everything looks good. Brock is extremely active and has managed to bruise my ribs. I guess he never got the I'm your Mom not your punching bag Memo. Anyway, his heart rate is perfect, I'm measuring and weighing in right on track and everything is looking pretty text book so far.
- How far along:? 32 weeks
- Weight gain: 26 lbs
- Maternity clothes: Yes
- Belly button in or out: Neither! It's pretty much even with the rest of my belly
- Sleep: I guess I have gotten used to getting up a few times a night to pee so I wake up feeling more rested. Training for when the baby arrives I suppose!
- Stretch marks: No
- Food cravings: This week I've been pretty big on Oreo's and milk
- Movement: He's moving more times than not. I just wish he would la off the ribs.
- Labor signs: None
- What I'm looking forward to: Moving so I can set up his nursery. His bedding came in and we're picking up his furniture tomorrow. It's killing me to not be able to do anything with it. AND.... I'm doing maternity pictures this weekend!!!
- What I 'miss most: I could have really used a margarita this week. Oh it sounds so glorious in it's salty, boozy goodness!
- Milestones: this is my last week in month 7!