In other news- My shower last weekend was awesome. I got tons of cute little clothes, more blankets than any baby will ever need (or at least that's what I think- do they throw up on all of those too?), even some really cute argyle burp cloths with his name embroidered on them. I just can't bring myself to use those for burping him- they are just too darn cute! We also got a play mat, a bath tub, some picture frames, stuffed animals, pacies, ect. It was a great time!
On the home front- We are expecting to get the short sale approval letter by the end of business today. If we can get this and get it sent to our bank before the end of the day there is still a chance that we can close by the end of next week. I'm so anxious to get moved and start getting ready for Brock's grand entrance! Keep your fingers crossed!
- How far along?: 30 weeks
- Weight gain: +22 lbs
- Sleep: Haha- I'm not sure that I will ever sleep through the night again. I guess this is what they were referring to when you hear that being pregnant is just training for the real thing.
- Best moment this week: My shower
- Labor Signs: No
- Belly button in or out: Still in
- Stretch marks: No
- What I'm looking forward to: Moving and being able to hang up all of his clothes and set up his nursery.
- Milestones: I'm 75% done!
*** I pinkie promise I will post pictures this weekend! No, really- I will!