Friday, February 5, 2010

30 Weeks

Oh my God...30 weeks?! But that means there are only about 10 to go! I still have so much to get done! I'm not ready at all for this baby to be here but I am so over being pregnant right now. Where do I start? My back hurts, my ribs hurt, my feet are swollen, I have cankles, my hands are swollen, other parts that we won't mention are swollen... I know TMI but I wont judge you when you feel like a raging bitch and are completely grossed out by yourself. I'm sure it's only going to get worse over the next 2 months. You can tell me all you want that it will be so worth it in the end and I know you're right but this sucks! Oh, and I need to be grounded from google. Nothing good can come from watching you tube videos of epidurals and reading stories about child birth and burning rings of fire! What the hell did I get myself into?!

In other news- My shower last weekend was awesome. I got tons of cute little clothes, more blankets than any baby will ever need (or at least that's what I think- do they throw up on all of those too?), even some really cute argyle burp cloths with his name embroidered on them. I just can't bring myself to use those for burping him- they are just too darn cute! We also got a play mat, a bath tub, some picture frames, stuffed animals, pacies, ect. It was a great time!

On the home front- We are expecting to get the short sale approval letter by the end of business today. If we can get this and get it sent to our bank before the end of the day there is still a chance that we can close by the end of next week. I'm so anxious to get moved and start getting ready for Brock's grand entrance! Keep your fingers crossed!
  • How far along?: 30 weeks
  • Weight gain: +22 lbs
  • Sleep: Haha- I'm not sure that I will ever sleep through the night again. I guess this is what they were referring to when you hear that being pregnant is just training for the real thing.
  • Best moment this week: My shower
  • Labor Signs: No
  • Belly button in or out: Still in
  • Stretch marks: No
  • What I'm looking forward to: Moving and being able to hang up all of his clothes and set up his nursery.
  • Milestones: I'm 75% done!

*** I pinkie promise I will post pictures this weekend! No, really- I will!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo congrats on hitting the 30's. So glad your shower was such a success!

    ReplyDelete